Make Money With Music By Giving Online Lessons
I’ve got a quick and informative interview here for those of you musicians looking to earn a little or a lot of cash on the side giving music lessons.
Instead of doling out the same old advice, I’d rather bring on a performing musician who is actually doing that along with his own music.
Dan Collins is a performing artist and piano player who is leveraging online lessons (and has also done them offline) to diversify his income and make a full time living with music.
- Key qualities of a good online teacher
- Differences between offline and online lessons
- Multi-tasking being a teacher and performing artist
Check out the interview below.
Join the movement for free. Enter your email below and get:
- Subscriber only content to help you market your music, get exposure, and grow your fan base.
- First dibs on the videos – interviews and tips to help you succeed.
- Access to a growing community of independent artists and DIY musicians like you!
Share this episode
Check out Dan’s links
What did you think of the interview?
Leave a comment in the box below!
Powered by Facebook Comments