Some interviews I’ve done are great just because of how interesting musicians can be.
Jonah Matranga is one of those people. Cutting his own albums under various bands and working with bands like Thursday, Lupe Fiasco, and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park.
This conversation is going to be a chill one about:
- His main sources of music income
- His mindset behind his website
- The inspiration for his ‘pick what you pay’ model behind Yard Sale
- IDEAS – Interdependent Definitely Excellent Activities Society
- The story behind the R2D2 toy
Join the movement for free. Enter your email below and get:
- Subscriber only content to help you grow your fan-base and make more money with music.
- First dibs on the videos! Never miss another interview.
- Join a growing community of musicians just like you!
Share this episode
Check out Jonah’s links
Did you dig this interview?
Leave a comment below!
Powered by Facebook Comments